D-backs to offer Apple Pie Nachos July 4 weekend
Just because the Arizona Diamondbacks are one of baseball’s best teams does not mean they have given up on creating delicious treats.
That’s where the July 4 weekend comes into play, with the D-backs unveiling another culinary concoction.
Like, is there any way this will not be enjoyable? No. The answer is no.
Now this will not be the only thing the D-backs are doing to help make the weekend even more special, as they will also give out patriotic State 48 shirts and provide a postgame fireworks show following Saturday’s game against the Colorado Rockies.
But still, you probably won’t want to eat the shirt and definitely should not consume the fireworks.
- D-backs break ground on Dominican baseball development academy
- Goldschmidt homers, Corbin sharp in D-backs’ win against Rangers
- D-backs not panicking over Archie Bradley’s rocky post-All-Star break rut
- Lovullo keeping D-backs centered during crucial stretch of season
- D-backs first-round pick, Braves P Touki Toussaint thrives in debut