D-backs to offer Apple Pie Nachos July 4 weekend
Just because the Arizona Diamondbacks are one of baseball’s best teams does not mean they have given up on creating delicious treats.
That’s where the July 4 weekend comes into play, with the D-backs unveiling another culinary concoction.
Like, is there any way this will not be enjoyable? No. The answer is no.
Now this will not be the only thing the D-backs are doing to help make the weekend even more special, as they will also give out patriotic State 48 shirts and provide a postgame fireworks show following Saturday’s game against the Colorado Rockies.
But still, you probably won’t want to eat the shirt and definitely should not consume the fireworks.
- D-backs’ Nick Ahmed, Chris Owings looking forward to return from injury
- For established D-backs, spring training is a different experience
- Arizona Coyotes to host Diamondbacks Night on Feb. 24
- D-backs pay homage to Stoneman Douglas HS in spring opener
- Rockies’ Ian Desmond honors Indian community with custom glove