D-backs to offer Apple Pie Nachos July 4 weekend
Just because the Arizona Diamondbacks are one of baseball’s best teams does not mean they have given up on creating delicious treats.
That’s where the July 4 weekend comes into play, with the D-backs unveiling another culinary concoction.
Like, is there any way this will not be enjoyable? No. The answer is no.
Now this will not be the only thing the D-backs are doing to help make the weekend even more special, as they will also give out patriotic State 48 shirts and provide a postgame fireworks show following Saturday’s game against the Colorado Rockies.
But still, you probably won’t want to eat the shirt and definitely should not consume the fireworks.
- D-backs drop sixth straight after scoreless showing against Brewers
- D-backs’ Lovullo on team’s recent woes: I’m up at night more than usual
- D-backs’ Dyson makes incredible play, robs Brewers of 3-run HR
- D-backs place Steven Souza on disabled list, recall CF Socrates Brito
- Schoenfield: Goldschmidt’s slump concerning as D-backs lose first place