Arizona Wildcats unveil new uniforms ahead of 2017 season
— Arizona Football (@ArizonaFBall) June 27, 2017
The Arizona Wildcats will have a different look when they take the field for the 2017 season, as the program unveiled its new uniform set on Tuesday.
The new look replaces a style worn by the team since 2013, with that jersey set consistently being panned as one of the worst in the Pac-12, if not college football as a whole.
The Wildcats still have base blue, red and white along with stripes on the shoulders, though the gradient pattern that was not exactly popular on the old set seems to be less pronounced, if not gone altogether. The number font is different, while also being larger.
The uniforms are not the only change, though, as the helmets also have a different — perhaps even more drastic — look.
- Video game appears to leak image of fifth Phoenix Suns jersey
- Arizona coach Sean Miller is a fan of ASU’s win over Kansas
- Two Arizona linebackers named to freshman ESPN All-America team
- Arizona guard Rawle Alkins plans to return vs. Alabama
- Arizona’s defense proves too much for No. 7 Texas A&M in Phoenix