Coyotes defenseman Chychrun praises kid’s workout regimen
Jakob Chychrun had a solid debut season for the Arizona Coyotes, posting seven goals and 13 assists in 68 games.
Just 19 years of age, the 16th overall pick in the 2016 NHL Draft is expected to continue progressing, and getting stronger will certainly help.
Looking to show off his progress, Chychrun recently tweeted out a video highlighting his workouts and, well, it was pretty impressive.
Chances are not many of us could do that.
Yet, that did not stop a young fan from giving it a shot, with his attempt being shared by his father.
That’s also mighty impressive, and what makes it even better is that not only did the Coyotes defenseman notice the video, but he responded, too.
Chances are the kid is jumping just a little bit higher now that he knows one of his favorite players is on his bandwagon.
- Raanta’s first shutout as a Coyote leads team to 4th straight win
- Is Coyotes forward Max Domi really on the trade block?
- Clayton Keller’s first four-point game sparks Coyotes to third straight win
- Coyotes’ Brendan Perlini scores two goals in less than 20 seconds
- ‘Yotes Notes: Blue line, Raanta driving Coyotes’ improved play