Jakob Chychrun had a solid debut season for the Arizona Coyotes, posting seven goals and 13 assists in 68 games.
Just 19 years of age, the 16th overall pick in the 2016 NHL Draft is expected to continue progressing, and getting stronger will certainly help.
Looking to show off his progress, Chychrun recently tweeted out a video highlighting his workouts and, well, it was pretty impressive.
Chances are not many of us could do that.
Yet, that did not stop a young fan from giving it a shot, with his attempt being shared by his father.
That’s also mighty impressive, and what makes it even better is that not only did the Coyotes defenseman notice the video, but he responded, too.
Chances are the kid is jumping just a little bit higher now that he knows one of his favorite players is on his bandwagon.
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity
- Coyotes, Martinook agree to two-year deal with $1.8 million AAV
- A Q&A with Arizona Coyotes owner Andrew Barroway
- ‘Failure is not an option’ on new arena, says Coyotes owner Barroway
- Coyotes owner Barroway on not meeting with Shane Doan: ‘I’m sorry’
- Chayka: New Coyotes head coach Tocchet ‘checked a lot of the boxes’