Coyotes’ Domi shaving his beard to raise money for diabetes research
Max Domi is done with his beard.
The Arizona Coyotes forward is shaving it off on Wednesday, and he’s doing so via a live Instagram video. There’s a good cause behind it.
Unfortunately for Coyotes fans, the shaving session won’t be happening in the Valley. But if you happen to be in Toronto, Domi will be getting a trim at Starks Barber, which will be open for the public to attend.
Wrote Domi on his Instagram page: “It is my mission to spread awareness and help find a cure for diabetes. With your help, we can do it! #FundRazor”
- Back to School: A brief Q & A with Arizona Coyotes center Derek Stepan
- ‘Yotes Notes: forward Max Domi sporting new hairdo
- 10 questions as Arizona Coyotes open training camp
- Chayka: New Coyotes head coach Tocchet ‘checked a lot of the boxes’
- Titans GM won’t be denied in bidding for art his diabetic daughter helped create