Coyotes’ Domi shaving his beard to raise money for diabetes research
Max Domi is done with his beard.
The Arizona Coyotes forward is shaving it off on Wednesday, and he’s doing so via a live Instagram video. There’s a good cause behind it.
Unfortunately for Coyotes fans, the shaving session won’t be happening in the Valley. But if you happen to be in Toronto, Domi will be getting a trim at Starks Barber, which will be open for the public to attend.
Wrote Domi on his Instagram page: “It is my mission to spread awareness and help find a cure for diabetes. With your help, we can do it! #FundRazor”
- ‘Yotes Notes: Max Domi still a core piece of Arizona’s future
- The 5: Most memorable fights in Valley pro sports history
- NHL nicknames are lame, but are we getting the full story?
- Frostee Rucker visits Capitol Hill to fight for diabetes patients
- Arizona Coyotes finish homestand with win over Mike Smith, Flames