Coyotes’ Domi shaving his beard to raise money for diabetes research
Max Domi is done with his beard.
The Arizona Coyotes forward is shaving it off on Wednesday, and he’s doing so via a live Instagram video. There’s a good cause behind it.
Unfortunately for Coyotes fans, the shaving session won’t be happening in the Valley. But if you happen to be in Toronto, Domi will be getting a trim at Starks Barber, which will be open for the public to attend.
Wrote Domi on his Instagram page: “It is my mission to spread awareness and help find a cure for diabetes. With your help, we can do it! #FundRazor”
- Coyotes GM John Chayka relies on convictions, not outside opinion during rebuild
- My so-called vacation: How the Coyotes were remade in one month
- Coyotes’ drafting has improved, but they are in need of more prospects
- Morgan: Alex Galchenyuk trade offers immense upside for Coyotes
- Alex Galchenyuk hopes to play center for Arizona Coyotes