Coyotes’ Domi shaving his beard to raise money for diabetes research
Max Domi is done with his beard.
The Arizona Coyotes forward is shaving it off on Wednesday, and he’s doing so via a live Instagram video. There’s a good cause behind it.
Unfortunately for Coyotes fans, the shaving session won’t be happening in the Valley. But if you happen to be in Toronto, Domi will be getting a trim at Starks Barber, which will be open for the public to attend.
Wrote Domi on his Instagram page: “It is my mission to spread awareness and help find a cure for diabetes. With your help, we can do it! #FundRazor”
- Coyotes’ three goals in eight minutes not enough to complete comeback
- Coyotes’ Clayton Keller playing with poise, leads NHL rookies in goals
- Clayton Keller a bright spot in Coyotes’ sluggish start
- Coyotes turn tentative, blow three-goal lead in loss to Ducks
- Coyotes let three-goal lead slip away, drop season opener to Ducks