ASU hoops’ Graham, Oleka sign overseas
Arizona State basketball products Torian Graham and Obinna Oleka both inked their first professional deals over the weekend.
Oleka, who played his junior and senior seasons at ASU, signed with Enel Brindisi, a top-level team in Italy, while Graham joined the Spanish ACB league’s Tecnyconta Zaragoza following his single season with the Sun Devils.
Both players went undrafted after their senior seasons.
Graham played with the Dallas Mavericks’ Summer League team and made three appearances in 3.7 minutes per game. The 6-foot-5 swingman averaged 18.6 points and 4.2 rebounds per game for ASU last season while shooting 45 percent overall and 39 percent from three.
The 6-foot-8 Oleka averaged 12.5 points and 9.9 rebounds per game in 2016-17. He shot 43 percent from the floor playing center for an undersized Arizona State squad.
- Arizona State falls to Texas, eliminated from women’s NCAA Tournament
- The End of Guard U: ASU’s seniors go out with loss to Syracuse
- ASU’s crying tourney kid was more than an average Sun Devil fan
- Arizona State’s Courtney Ekmark ready to return to familiar March setting
- ASU unable to speed up Syracuse, eliminated from NCAA Tournament