ASU hoops’ Graham, Oleka sign overseas
Arizona State basketball products Torian Graham and Obinna Oleka both inked their first professional deals over the weekend.
Oleka, who played his junior and senior seasons at ASU, signed with Enel Brindisi, a top-level team in Italy, while Graham joined the Spanish ACB league’s Tecnyconta Zaragoza following his single season with the Sun Devils.
Both players went undrafted after their senior seasons.
Graham played with the Dallas Mavericks’ Summer League team and made three appearances in 3.7 minutes per game. The 6-foot-5 swingman averaged 18.6 points and 4.2 rebounds per game for ASU last season while shooting 45 percent overall and 39 percent from three.
The 6-foot-8 Oleka averaged 12.5 points and 9.9 rebounds per game in 2016-17. He shot 43 percent from the floor playing center for an undersized Arizona State squad.
- Oddsmakers consider ASU’s Bobby Hurley for Michigan coaching opening
- Arizona State, Texas schedule home-and-home football series for 2032-33
- ASU football names former QB Mike Bercovici offensive assistant
- Steve Kerr tells James Harden Arizona is a ‘better school’ than ASU
- Arizona State DT Renell Wren drafted 125th overall by Bengals