ASU hoops’ Graham, Oleka sign overseas
Arizona State basketball products Torian Graham and Obinna Oleka both inked their first professional deals over the weekend.
Oleka, who played his junior and senior seasons at ASU, signed with Enel Brindisi, a top-level team in Italy, while Graham joined the Spanish ACB league’s Tecnyconta Zaragoza following his single season with the Sun Devils.
Both players went undrafted after their senior seasons.
Graham played with the Dallas Mavericks’ Summer League team and made three appearances in 3.7 minutes per game. The 6-foot-5 swingman averaged 18.6 points and 4.2 rebounds per game for ASU last season while shooting 45 percent overall and 39 percent from three.
The 6-foot-8 Oleka averaged 12.5 points and 9.9 rebounds per game in 2016-17. He shot 43 percent from the floor playing center for an undersized Arizona State squad.
- Ball and Oats: ASU’s Hurley to face former team, assistant in tourney
- Competitiveness of ASU coach Bobby Hurley exemplified by Buffalo memory
- With First Four win over St. John’s, ASU conquered a defining moment
- NCAA Tournament experience transcends other sporting events
- ASU has ‘good feeling’ Remy Martin can play through injury vs. St. John’s