Sorry, Larry: Marshawn Lynch has top-selling jersey in Arizona
After his one-year hiatus from the NFL, Marshawn Lynch came back to play for his hometown Oakland Raiders.
And judging by NFLshop.com’s May jersey sales, people were pretty excited, including those in Arizona.
Lynch leads all players in jersey sales and along with 13 other states, his jersey is the top-seller in Arizona. He beats out David Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald and every other Cardinal, none of whom cracked the top 25.
Following Lynch, the top five selling jerseys belong to Tom Brady, Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott and rookie Deshaun Watson.
- Behind Enemy Lines: Washington prepares to host Cardinals in Week 15
- Jermaine Gresham out Sunday, Gabe Holmes called up from practice squad
- Dealing Cards: Counting on Kerwynn Williams in absence of Peterson
- Cardinals place Adrian Peterson on IR, claim C.J. Goodwin off waivers
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Baker, Bethea are full-speed and ready to go