After his one-year hiatus from the NFL, Marshawn Lynch came back to play for his hometown Oakland Raiders.
And judging by NFLshop.com’s May jersey sales, people were pretty excited, including those in Arizona.
Lynch leads all players in jersey sales and along with 13 other states, his jersey is the top-seller in Arizona. He beats out David Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald and every other Cardinal, none of whom cracked the top 25.
Following Lynch, the top five selling jerseys belong to Tom Brady, Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott and rookie Deshaun Watson.
- Internet lights up Jags QB Blake Bortles for being bad
- Dealing Cards: Rucker, Arians have ‘transparent conversations’
- Cardinals players label Charlottesville violence an eye-opener for America
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Cardinals coach is back to eating meat
- Dealing Cards: Players are bored, and D.J. Humphries returns