Machine that produces bricks inspires NBA player roasting
A missed shot in basketball has many names.
An airball is a shot that doesn’t touch the basket or backboard, hence only hitting air. A rim rejection is when a player tries to slam one down but didn’t jump quite high enough. A brick is typically a missed shot that hits the rim.
So, naturally, when a totally legit and informative article by Business Insider hit Twitter describing a brick producing machine, people had some fun with it.
Someone even took the time to create a nice image of Toronto Raptors’ DeMar DeRozan literally shooting bricks, because of course they did.
- Drake shouts out Suns’ Devin Booker on Travis Scott album, ‘Astroworld’
- Michael Porter Jr. takes pride in beating fans in 2K
- NBA: Tyson Chandler’s last-second slam a top dunk last season
- Suns debut at No. 24 in ESPN’s NBA Power Rankings
- NBA offseason review: Suns face even more impossible Western Conference