Machine that produces bricks inspires NBA player roasting
A missed shot in basketball has many names.
An airball is a shot that doesn’t touch the basket or backboard, hence only hitting air. A rim rejection is when a player tries to slam one down but didn’t jump quite high enough. A brick is typically a missed shot that hits the rim.
So, naturally, when a totally legit and informative article by Business Insider hit Twitter describing a brick producing machine, people had some fun with it.
Someone even took the time to create a nice image of Toronto Raptors’ DeMar DeRozan literally shooting bricks, because of course they did.
- Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns get back to work, focused on final 23 games
- NBA’s ratings rise, Phoenix Suns’ local TV ratings drop
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA’s best 3-point shooters over last three years
- By the numbers: Suns face tough odds with remaining schedule
- Phoenix Suns’ Devin Booker wins NBA 3-Point Contest 2018