Machine that produces bricks inspires NBA player roasting
A missed shot in basketball has many names.
An airball is a shot that doesn’t touch the basket or backboard, hence only hitting air. A rim rejection is when a player tries to slam one down but didn’t jump quite high enough. A brick is typically a missed shot that hits the rim.
So, naturally, when a totally legit and informative article by Business Insider hit Twitter describing a brick producing machine, people had some fun with it.
Someone even took the time to create a nice image of Toronto Raptors’ DeMar DeRozan literally shooting bricks, because of course they did.
- ‘Not in my house!’: Boogie Cousins shows no mercy with kids on blacktop
- Suns’ Booker on Ayton: ‘My job is to make it special for him’
- Empire of the Suns NBA preview: Big questions, award and Finals picks
- Former Arizona star Derrick Williams agrees to join Bayern Munich
- Phoenix Suns announce dates for themed nights and giveaways