Coyotes sign G Marek Langhamer to two-way contract
Marek Langhamer and the Arizona Coyotes on Monday agreed for the goalie to remain with the team on a one-year, two-way contract.
The 23-year-old appeared in one game for the NHL club last season, stopping seven of eight shots.
With the AHL’s Tucson Roadrunners, he recorded a 8-11-2 record with a .902 save percentage through 25 appearances. Langhamer also went 5-2-0 with a .913 save percentage in seven games with Rapid City of the ECHL.
Langhamer, from the Czech Republic, was a seventh-round draft pick by the Coyotes in 2012.
- Coyotes score in bizarre fashion after goalie skates puck in own goal
- Coyotes’ Chayka is confident in future of the team’s core
- Clayton Keller breaks Coyotes rookie points record in win over Sabres
- Battle for the bottom: Coyotes, Sabres vying with others for best lottery odds
- Coyotes ink goalie Merrick Madsen to entry-level contract