Coyotes sign G Marek Langhamer to two-way contract
Marek Langhamer and the Arizona Coyotes on Monday agreed for the goalie to remain with the team on a one-year, two-way contract.
The 23-year-old appeared in one game for the NHL club last season, stopping seven of eight shots.
With the AHL’s Tucson Roadrunners, he recorded a 8-11-2 record with a .902 save percentage through 25 appearances. Langhamer also went 5-2-0 with a .913 save percentage in seven games with Rapid City of the ECHL.
Langhamer, from the Czech Republic, was a seventh-round draft pick by the Coyotes in 2012.
- Coyotes sign 98.7 FM broadcast team to multi-year contracts
- Arizona Coyotes officially agree to terms with four players
- Coyotes use cap space to acquire Hinostroza, Hossa contract via ‘Hawks
- Coyotes acquire Hinostroza in multi-piece trade with Blackhawks
- Coyotes’ Ekman-Larsson donates $125K to Boys and Girls Club