D-backs Single-A affiliate to give away ‘Wayne’s World’ bobblehead
The Arizona Diamondbacks’ Class-A affiliate Kane County Cougars planned to give away 1,500 “Wayne’s World” bobbleheads on Thursday.
The bobbleheads are geographically appropriate, since the Cougars — who play just outside of Chicago — happen to be in the same area as the setting of the movie Wayne’s World, which took place in Aurora, Illinois. The comedy starred Mike Myers and Dana Carvey, two knuckleheads who host a public access television show.
As Myers and Carvey famously say in the movie: “Party on.”
- Pinnacle five-star point guard Nico Mannion commits to Arizona
- Jimmie Sherfy talks about the dudes on the Diamondbacks, dude
- Khalil Tate’s status up in the air for Arizona against Southern Utah
- D-backs Farm Rumblings: Jackson, Visalia playing for league titles
- Diamondbacks need success from Boxberger as playoff push heats up