D-backs Single-A affiliate to give away ‘Wayne’s World’ bobblehead
The Arizona Diamondbacks’ Class-A affiliate Kane County Cougars planned to give away 1,500 “Wayne’s World” bobbleheads on Thursday.
The bobbleheads are geographically appropriate, since the Cougars — who play just outside of Chicago — happen to be in the same area as the setting of the movie Wayne’s World, which took place in Aurora, Illinois. The comedy starred Mike Myers and Dana Carvey, two knuckleheads who host a public access television show.
As Myers and Carvey famously say in the movie: “Party on.”
- UA’s non-conference home winning streak comes to end vs. Baylor
- Relive ASU’s Territorial Cup win with a 98.7 FM special Wednesday night
- Sun Devils emerge from chaotic fourth quarter with Territorial Cup win
- Sun Devils vs. Wildcats: A look back at Territorial Cup history
- Arizona Sports’ keys to the Territorial Cup battle between ASU and Arizona