Diamondbacks to serve Versus Dog at Chase Field this weekend
Have you ever had the craving for a hot dog from both Arizona and Chicago? Well, probably not, but if you’re looking for a new food experience, the Arizona Diamondbacks have you covered once again.
The Versus Dog is half Arizona and half Chicago and will be an item for the series with the Chicago Cubs starting Friday, according to Darren Rovell. It features pork chorizo, guacamole and pico de gallo on one side with Italian beef and giardiniera on the other. It will sell for $11.
If that doesn’t sound like your type of food at the ballpark, Chase Field offers a wide variety of foods. Some of their highest-selling items from the opening week of the season include bacon-wrapped pretzel baguettes, funnel cake chicken sandwiches and 18-hour smoked beef brisket.
A look at some of the other choices can be found here.
- Running back Peterson makes instant impact with Cardinals
- Arizona’s Khalil Tate has another big night in win over UCLA
- Attention remains on Arizona basketball as investigation continues
- Goofy, grounded, ‘Game of Thrones’ fan: Pinnacle’s Rattler more than standout QB
- Diamondbacks announce pregame activities for NLDS Game 3