D-backs option Jake Barrett, recall Silvino Bracho from Triple-A
The Arizona Diamondbacks announced Monday they recalled right-hander Silvino Bracho from Triple-A and sent right-hander Jake Barrett back to Reno.
Barrett, 26, has a 4.02 ERA in 16 games this season with the D-backs. He allowed three home runs in a relief appearance against the Chicago Cubs on Sunday as Arizona went on to lose that game 7-2.
Bracho has made 10 appearances with the D-backs in 2017, posting a 5.23 ERA in 10.1 innings pitched. He has spent parts of three seasons in the big leagues and has a career 5.32 ERA. He has made 29 relief appearances for the Reno Aces this season and is 3-2 with five saves and a 4.60 ERA.
- D-backs’ Christian Walker done for season after taking pitch to face
- D-backs starters benched, but offense comes through in win
- D-backs recall RHP Jake Barrett from Triple-A Reno
- D-backs’ Double-A affiliate Jackson wins Southern League championship
- Pinnacle five-star point guard Nico Mannion commits to Arizona