D-backs option Jake Barrett, recall Silvino Bracho from Triple-A
The Arizona Diamondbacks announced Monday they recalled right-hander Silvino Bracho from Triple-A and sent right-hander Jake Barrett back to Reno.
Barrett, 26, has a 4.02 ERA in 16 games this season with the D-backs. He allowed three home runs in a relief appearance against the Chicago Cubs on Sunday as Arizona went on to lose that game 7-2.
Bracho has made 10 appearances with the D-backs in 2017, posting a 5.23 ERA in 10.1 innings pitched. He has spent parts of three seasons in the big leagues and has a career 5.32 ERA. He has made 29 relief appearances for the Reno Aces this season and is 3-2 with five saves and a 4.60 ERA.
- Report: Former D-backs outfielder A.J. Pollock seeks $80 million deal
- Relive ASU’s Territorial Cup win with a 98.7 FM special Wednesday night
- Sun Devils emerge from chaotic fourth quarter with Territorial Cup win
- Sun Devils vs. Wildcats: A look back at Territorial Cup history
- Arizona Sports’ keys to the Territorial Cup battle between ASU and Arizona