Moore helps Lynx rout Mercury
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Maya Moore scored 21 points, Jia Perkins had 18 and the Minnesota Lynx beat the Phoenix Mercury 105-69 on Tuesday night.
Sylvia Fowles added 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Lynx (23-6), who made a season-high 12 3-pointers. Natasha Howard has 12 points and eight rebounds, and Alexis Jones scored 11 points.
Minnesota shot 54 percent (39 for 72) from the field.
Monique Currie scored 14 points for Phoenix (15-15).
- Mercury pick up first loss of season in 16-point defeat
- Despite WNBA’s recent success, players think league could do more
- Brittney Griner double-double leads Mercury to victory
- How do the Vegas Golden Knights compare to Arizona expansion teams?
- Taurasi reaches 1,000 career 3s, Mercury win WNBA opener