Moore helps Lynx rout Mercury
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Maya Moore scored 21 points, Jia Perkins had 18 and the Minnesota Lynx beat the Phoenix Mercury 105-69 on Tuesday night.
Sylvia Fowles added 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Lynx (23-6), who made a season-high 12 3-pointers. Natasha Howard has 12 points and eight rebounds, and Alexis Jones scored 11 points.
Minnesota shot 54 percent (39 for 72) from the field.
Monique Currie scored 14 points for Phoenix (15-15).
- GM Jim Pitman: Mercury in early stages of finding temporary building
- Mercury guard Diana Taurasi makes All-WNBA First Team for 10th time
- Mercury can’t contain Sue Bird late, eliminated from playoffs by Storm
- Mercury set for Game 5 vs. Storm after becoming first to come back from 0-2
- Griner, Mercury fight back from 17-point deficit, force Game 5