Check out all 30 MLB teams’ colorful uniforms for Players Weekend
Teams across all sports like to switch up the uniforms once in a while, whether it be holiday themed threads, tribute accessories to late members of the organization, or just a simple color change.
For MLB Players Weekend, not only are players wearing their nicknames across their back, they are sporting new colorful uniforms as well.
Some have linked the MLB’s Players Weekend uniforms to those seen during the NFL season on Thursday nights, called the Color Rush.
It seems the idea is to throw bright colors into the mix to grab someone’s attention who might be a bit bored of the simple gray threads.
All 30 MLB teams certainly exceeded those expectations.
Check out the photo gallery below for a peek at what each team’s Players Weekend uniform looks like during game action.
- Class A Padres affiliate celebrating 80s night with Pac-Man jerseys
- Diamondbacks’ bullpen making a case to be seen as the best in baseball
- Three Diamondbacks among players turning to C-flap for injury prevention
- ‘Definitely noticing a difference’: Stats suggest impact of D-backs’ humidor
- Steven Souza mic’d up against Nationals, takes advantage of situation