Former Sun Devil Burfict celebrates TD with dive into empty seats
The Vontaze Burfict TD celebration 😂😂😂pic.twitter.com/ZEsBcqGTIw— Faux NFL Network™ (@FauxNFLnetwork) August 27, 2017
The Lambeau Leap is a famous touchdown celebration where Green Bay Packers will jump over the wall on the field into fans’ awaiting arms.
Former Arizona State Sun Devil Vontaze Burfict did his own version of that.
The Cincinnati Bengals linebacker intercepted a pass from Kirk Cousins and took it 65 yards to the house in a preseason game on Sunday.
After crossing the plane of the goal line, he kept right on running and leaped into a row of empty seats at FedExField.
Burfict then stayed in the row and did a little dance with his teammates.
This is one thing football had been missing. Thank goodness celebrations are back.
- Phil Mickelson freestyles hole 13 of US Open Championship
- Chun An Yu qualifies for U.S. Open, joining other ASU golf greats
- Arizona talent ‘bursts back on the scene’ with strong MLB draft
- ASU, Arizona, GCU and high schools represent state in 2018 MLB Draft
- Importance of 2018 MLB Draft has grown for ASU baseball, Tracy Smith