Former Sun Devil Burfict celebrates TD with dive into empty seats
The Vontaze Burfict TD celebration 😂😂😂pic.twitter.com/ZEsBcqGTIw— Faux NFL Network™ (@FauxNFLnetwork) August 27, 2017
The Lambeau Leap is a famous touchdown celebration where Green Bay Packers will jump over the wall on the field into fans’ awaiting arms.
Former Arizona State Sun Devil Vontaze Burfict did his own version of that.
The Cincinnati Bengals linebacker intercepted a pass from Kirk Cousins and took it 65 yards to the house in a preseason game on Sunday.
After crossing the plane of the goal line, he kept right on running and leaped into a row of empty seats at FedExField.
Burfict then stayed in the row and did a little dance with his teammates.
This is one thing football had been missing. Thank goodness celebrations are back.
- Ball and Oats: ASU’s Hurley to face former team, assistant in tourney
- NCAA Tournament experience transcends other sporting events
- ASU has ‘good feeling’ Remy Martin can play through injury vs. St. John’s
- Watch: ASU’s Zylan Cheatham learns he is NCAA Tournament-bound
- NCAA Tournament bracket pits ASU against St. John’s in a 2017 rematch