Trojan armor? Cardinals CB Brandon Williams dresses up
There isn’t a clear answer available as to why or what he’s wearing what he is, but Arizona Cardinals cornerback Brandon Williams got dressed up before the team’s preseason game against the Denver Broncos.
Other defensive backs such as Tyrann Mathieu seemed to enjoy his outfit.
Williams even got some stretching in with the rest of his team before the game.
The Cardinals, of course, have a well-documented past of having players dress up in pregame when they lose the quarterback challenge.
From Patrick Peterson as Buddy the Elf to Carson Palmer as Stay Puft Marshmellow Man, we’ve just about seen it all.
If Williams indeed entered himself in the competition, it appears he made a huge mistake.
- Arizona Cardinals new head coach Steve Wilks’ resume: By the numbers
- Cardinals coach Steve Wilks reportedly targeting Mike McCoy as OC
- NFL head coaching job tracker: Cardinals hire Steve Wilks
- Cardinals’ David Johnson recruited Palmer, Fitzgerald to play in 2018
- Patrick Peterson appears to love the Cardinals’ expected hire of Steve Wilks