Trojan armor? Cardinals CB Brandon Williams dresses up
There isn’t a clear answer available as to why or what he’s wearing what he is, but Arizona Cardinals cornerback Brandon Williams got dressed up before the team’s preseason game against the Denver Broncos.
Other defensive backs such as Tyrann Mathieu seemed to enjoy his outfit.
Williams even got some stretching in with the rest of his team before the game.
The Cardinals, of course, have a well-documented past of having players dress up in pregame when they lose the quarterback challenge.
From Patrick Peterson as Buddy the Elf to Carson Palmer as Stay Puft Marshmellow Man, we’ve just about seen it all.
If Williams indeed entered himself in the competition, it appears he made a huge mistake.
- Mom’s the word: Mothers run routes, learn safety at Cardinals camp
- Super Bowl coming back to Arizona in 2023
- Two Cardinals veterans express skepticism over new anthem policy
- ‘Mindset of a vet’: Cardinals rookie QB Rosen is no long shot to be starter
- Carson Palmer on Josh Rosen: ‘His college film was phenomenal’