Clemson band trolls Ohio State for Fiesta Bowl blowout
It might be the start of a new college football season, but don’t tell that to Clemson’s band.
In a dig on Ohio State’s Fiesta Bowl blowout loss to Clemson, the band included “31-0” and “DABO” formations during its halftime performance to remind fans of what they accomplished.
Just eight months ago, Clemson made a statement in the Fiesta Bowl, upending the Buckeyes by a score of 31-0. They limited Ohio State to just 215 total yards.
It was actually Kent State who was on the field for the season opener against Clemson, but it appeared that the band had another team on their mind.
- Cameraman slips on ice, tumbles over the boards during NHL game
- Kid switches teams to snap quick pic with Stanford’s Bryce Love
- Andy Reid gets in holiday spirit after clinching AFC West
- Canucks fan nonchalantly nails shot for car, seems unimpressed
- Watch this mind-blowing punt in a Chicago high school game defy physics