Clemson band trolls Ohio State for Fiesta Bowl blowout
It might be the start of a new college football season, but don’t tell that to Clemson’s band.
In a dig on Ohio State’s Fiesta Bowl blowout loss to Clemson, the band included “31-0” and “DABO” formations during its halftime performance to remind fans of what they accomplished.
Just eight months ago, Clemson made a statement in the Fiesta Bowl, upending the Buckeyes by a score of 31-0. They limited Ohio State to just 215 total yards.
It was actually Kent State who was on the field for the season opener against Clemson, but it appeared that the band had another team on their mind.
- Now Trending, Sept. 19: Hockey is back, but is Texas football back?
- Suns point guard Eric Bledsoe posterizes wife in new dunk challenge
- Marlins 2B Dee Gordon fields grounder, sprints to first to record out
- Twitter has no chill with this photo of soccer player Marouane Fellaini
- David Ortiz demonstrates inner 50 Cent with first pitch