It’s always a touchy thing to release a new jersey, new color-scheme or new logo.
Human beings tend to find change scary or uncomfortable, and when those human beings are rooting for a sports team, the nervousness is exaggerated exponentially.
So when the Seattle Seahawks released an alternate logo on Tuesday, it wasn’t well-received. Basically, the logo is of the same bird of the logos of old but reimagined from the angle looking straight at the feathered mascot.
It also looked like other things.
Actually, maybe this logo isn’t so bad. It does, at least, look like a bird.
It just makes us all realize we still don’t know what a real seahawk actually looks like.
- Cardinals’ Drew Stanton refutes claim that he played through torn ACL
- Big Red Recap: Cardinals beat Seahawks in 2017 finale
- After Cardinals win, Bruce Arians says he’ll decide on future in next 48 hours
- Chandler Jones sets Cardinals single season sack record vs. Seahawks
- Cardinals QB Drew Stanton does his best Russell Wilson impression