NFL Week 1 Injury Report: Arizona Cardinals at Detroit Lions
The Arizona Cardinals open their 30th season Sunday when they visit the Detroit Lions at Ford Field.
The game kicks off at 10:00 a.m. Arizona time and can be heard on 98.7 FM, Arizona’s Sports Station, beginning with pregame coverage at 5:30 a.m.
Below is the official Week 1 injury report for both teams.
|Larry Fitzgerald||WR||Not injury-related||DNP||Full||Full||—|
|Carson Palmer||QB||Not injury-related||DNP||Full||Full||—|
|T.J. Lang||G||Not injury related||—||—||DNP||—|
|Haloti Ngata||DT||Not injury related||—||—||DNP||—|
Daily Practice Designations:
DNP-Did Not Participate
Limited-Limited Participation (Less than 100% of normal repetitions)
Full-Full Participation (100% of normal repetitions)
Game Status Designations:
Out-Will not play
Doubtful-Unlikely to play
Questionable-Uncertain if player will play
- Dealing Cards: Carson Palmer defends J.J. Nelson, MNF adds a practice day
- Carson Chats: Intelligence, confidence key to Nelson’s game
- Cardinals RB David Johnson: There really is no timeline for injury return
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Updates on John Brown and Bucannon
- A struggling NFC West gives the Cardinals a fighting chance