NFL Week 1 Injury Report: Arizona Cardinals at Detroit Lions
The Arizona Cardinals open their 30th season Sunday when they visit the Detroit Lions at Ford Field.
The game kicks off at 10:00 a.m. Arizona time and can be heard on 98.7 FM, Arizona’s Sports Station, beginning with pregame coverage at 5:30 a.m.
Below is the official Week 1 injury report for both teams.
|Larry Fitzgerald||WR||Not injury-related||DNP||Full||Full||—|
|Carson Palmer||QB||Not injury-related||DNP||Full||Full||—|
|T.J. Lang||G||Not injury related||—||—||DNP||—|
|Haloti Ngata||DT||Not injury related||—||—||DNP||—|
Daily Practice Designations:
DNP-Did Not Participate
Limited-Limited Participation (Less than 100% of normal repetitions)
Full-Full Participation (100% of normal repetitions)
Game Status Designations:
Out-Will not play
Doubtful-Unlikely to play
Questionable-Uncertain if player will play
- Armstrong, Wilks complete second interviews as Cards’ search rolls on
- Arians endorses Bettcher, Armstrong for Cardinals’ head coaching job
- PFF: Budda Baker a top performer among 2017 second rounders
- Browns to hire former Cardinals special teams coach Amos Jones
- Mel Kiper’s first 2018 NFL mock draft has Cardinals taking DB