LaVar Ball lends a helping hand, buys new truck for repairman
LaVar Ball was in the news again, but this time it was for a good reason.
His repairman Felipe had been driving a worn-out truck for way too long, so the Big Baller Brand owner decided to give the man a brand new 2017 Toyota Tundra as a gift.
In the video, Ball had his unsuspecting friend meet his wife at the car dealership, but unknown to the man, Ball was there waiting with the keys in hand.
To top it off, Ball also told Felipe that he was now a part of the Big Baller Brand.
As much as LaVar is in the spotlight for doing and saying what he feels without a filter, it’s nice to see the BBB ambassador doing something out of the kindness of his heart.
- Agent told LaVar Ball that Suns might take son LiAngelo late in draft
- LaVar Ball dancing to ‘Billy Jean’ might be his most big baller move yet
- Do not ask LaVar Ball for tips on how to enter a wrestling ring
- Obviously, LaVar Ball is wearing a Big Baller Brand tie to the NBA Draft
- Lonzo Ball shares another Father’s Day message for LaVar