Sun Devil Source Report Podcast: Pressure on Graham vs. Texas Tech
Reality hit the Sun Devils with a loss to San Diego State.
Blame can be shared across the board, and the Sun Devil Source crew can’t say it any way but bluntly in this week’s podcast. With Texas Tech hosting Arizona State this week, there aren’t a lot of promising signs for coach Todd Graham’s team to lean upon.
The ASU offense struggled mightily, and it’s not exactly quarterback Manny Wilkins’ fault. Instead, protection issues and a lack of a running game have been red-flag raising issues through two games in 2017.
Much of the blame can go on the coaching staff, which enters the game against the Red Raiders clearly on the hot seat. Because of that, every game from here on out is the most important game in coach Todd Graham’s tenure.
Each week, the ‘Sun Devil Source Report’ podcast brings you the latest news, information and analysis of Arizona State football. Hosts Kaelen Jones, Zane Hopen and Chris Karpman of SunDevilSource.com bring you the most informative updates surrounding the Sun Devils.
- The 5: Stat-based storylines as ASU faces No. 10 Washington
- Win or lose, ASU coach Herm Edwards doesn’t find sleep easy to come by
- Edwards: ASU football needs to bring its own energy to Washington
- ASU’s Wilkins, Aiyuk connect for touchdown to take first quarter lead
- Sun Devils travel to San Diego with hopes of keeping undefeated record