Suns point guard Eric Bledsoe posterizes wife in new dunk challenge
While the drive-by dunk challenge has slowed down, Phoenix Suns point guard might have taken it to a new level.
Or maybe a little too far, depending on who you ask.
Bledsoe’s wife Morgan gave it everything she had on defense, even keeping Eric in front of her for a moment, before the point guard dropped the hammer and rocked the rim.
Maybe he can give her some pointers on her defensive stance after he was ranked inside the top 40 among NBA players by both ESPN and Sports Illustrated.
The recent video has sparked others to get involved as well.
The drive-by dunk challenge made waves when it first jumped on the scene, especially when Suns’ Derrick Jones Jr. went to the blacktop and slammed one home in front of two unsuspecting kids.
The #dunkonyourwifechallenge could be the next big challenge on the horizon, but don’t expect to see a lot of happy wives lining up to get posterized by their husbands.
- Arizona sports teams, athletes offer Thanksgiving well wishes
- The 5: Things to be thankful for as an Arizona sports fan in 2017
- Booker’s late heroics can’t bring Suns win in Bledsoe’s return to Phoenix
- Eric Bledsoe’s return to Phoenix among Wednesday’s NBA storylines
- McDonough: Suns have options to open roster spot for Mike James