Suns point guard Eric Bledsoe posterizes wife in new dunk challenge
While the drive-by dunk challenge has slowed down, Phoenix Suns point guard might have taken it to a new level.
Or maybe a little too far, depending on who you ask.
Bledsoe’s wife Morgan gave it everything she had on defense, even keeping Eric in front of her for a moment, before the point guard dropped the hammer and rocked the rim.
Maybe he can give her some pointers on her defensive stance after he was ranked inside the top 40 among NBA players by both ESPN and Sports Illustrated.
The recent video has sparked others to get involved as well.
The drive-by dunk challenge made waves when it first jumped on the scene, especially when Suns’ Derrick Jones Jr. went to the blacktop and slammed one home in front of two unsuspecting kids.
The #dunkonyourwifechallenge could be the next big challenge on the horizon, but don’t expect to see a lot of happy wives lining up to get posterized by their husbands.
- The 5: Questions for the Suns’ homestretch
- NBA’s ratings rise, Phoenix Suns’ local TV ratings drop
- Jay Triano on his future with Suns: ‘I’d like to see this through’
- Suns will sign Shaquille Harrison to 10-day contract, waive Josh Gray
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA’s best 3-point shooters over last three years