Video: Former Coyotes captain Shane Doan talks in-studio
It didn’t take long for Shane Doan to find work.
The former captain of the Arizona Coyotes was recently named the next grand marshal of the Fiesta Bowl parade, not long after Doan announced his retirement from hockey. The right-wing served as the longest-tenured captain in NHL history with the Coyotes.
On Thursday, Doan joined Bickley & Marotta on 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station and discussed various topics including the parade, his retirement, being let go from the Coyotes and more.
- Close is no consolation for Coyotes’ head coach Rick Tocchet
- Coyotes still winless after Blackhawks net late goal
- ‘Yotes Notes: Reunion week for Coyotes at Gila River Arena
- Coyotes’ Clayton Keller playing with poise, leads NHL rookies in goals
- Craig Cunningham to appear in documentary, have number retired