Nobody wants to eat pretzels, or watch the 49ers at Levi’s Stadium
Let’s present a few facts, first.
— The below photo is before the San Francisco 49ers kicked off at home against the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday.
— Tickets for upper-deck corner seats at Levi’s Stadium were on sale for $17 early Thursday morning before the game. That is two more dollars than two pretzels at the game, reports the San Francisco Gate.
— The 49ers trailed by a touchdown 12 seconds into the game against the Rams.
Put all this knowledge together, and the real question is: Would you rather pay $40 to park a car and eat two pretzels, or $40 plus the cost to watch the 49ers?
We’re guessing the former is more enjoyable.
But the correct answer is neither. Many, many people who bought 49ers tickets — and Darren Rovell said a decent number did buy tickets — did not want to show up to Levi’s Stadium to do either of these things.
Anyway, here is a collection of not-super-pleased Niners fans and others observing the game that nobody wanted to observe in person.
- Arizona Cardinals single-game tickets go on sale Saturday
- 49ers’ Marquise Goodwin surprises mother, sister with new home
- Rosenthal’s NFL division power rankings: NFC West third-best
- A Q&A with Cardinals special teams coordinator Jeff Rodgers
- Cards’ NFC West opponents upgrade offenses in first round of NFL Draft