Live voting launched for 1990s Suns bobblehead giveaway
Phoenix Suns fans have an opportunity to choose which former Suns’ legend bobblehead will be handed out at one of the team’s home games this season.
Fans can vote on former players like Charles Barkley, Kevin Johnson, Dan Majerle, Jason Kidd, Cedric Ceballos and other franchise greats.
The fans can vote on Suns.com/Bobble and the first 5,000 fans attending the 1990s “Decade Night” on Jan. 12, when the Suns host the Houston Rockets, will receive a bobblehead.
The 25th anniversary of the 1992-93 Suns team will be honored the same night.
The voting period will close Sept. 28 at noon and those that take part will be entered to win a basketball signed by the 2017-18 team.
Voters have already decided Connie Hawkins will be the 1960s/70s bobblehead and the 1980s bobblehead will be Tom Chambers.
“Decade Night” is used to pay homage to the franchise’s 50th season by giving away bobbleheads of former Suns’ legends and reminiscing about the bright moments in the franchise’s history.
- The 5: Key stats the Suns must improve upon in 2017-18
- Arizona Sports roundtable: Questions for the Suns in 2017-18, Part 2
- Arizona Sports roundtable: Questions for the Suns in 2017-18, Part 1
- Earl Watson still growing as he enters second season as Suns coach
- Phoenix Suns exercise 2018-19 options on Booker, Bender and Chriss