Phoenix Suns unveil ‘Classic Edition’ Nike uniforms
The Phoenix Suns on Friday revealed yet another one of their new Nike uniforms for the 2017-18 season, releasing “The Classic Edition,” which pays tribute to the Suns’ history.
“The Classic Edition pays homage to the history of the game — the players, the big wins, and the heart breaking lessons that have added to the character of each franchise,” a website for the jersey’s release read.
- GM: Suns weighing decisions on Reed, Harrison and beyond
- Suns second-round pick George King plotting rare lengthy NBA career
- Suns’ Deandre Ayton named to All-NBA Summer League Second Team
- ‘Zombieland’ screenwriter Rhett Reese talks Paxson’s shot, Suns fandom
- Woj: Eyeing Kawhi, Suns among teams who’ve talked with Spurs