Phoenix Suns unveil ‘Classic Edition’ Nike uniforms
The Phoenix Suns on Friday revealed yet another one of their new Nike uniforms for the 2017-18 season, releasing “The Classic Edition,” which pays tribute to the Suns’ history.
“The Classic Edition pays homage to the history of the game — the players, the big wins, and the heart breaking lessons that have added to the character of each franchise,” a website for the jersey’s release read.
- Suns’ Eric Bledsoe requested trade before season, cryptic tweet
- Rapid Reaction: Earl Watson out as Suns head coach
- NBA world reacts to Phoenix Suns’ Earl Watson firing
- Phoenix Suns’ firing of Earl Watson sets back already stalling rebuild
- Earl Watson fired as Suns head coach three games into 2017-18