Phoenix Suns unveil ‘Classic Edition’ Nike uniforms
The Phoenix Suns on Friday revealed yet another one of their new Nike uniforms for the 2017-18 season, releasing “The Classic Edition,” which pays tribute to the Suns’ history.
“The Classic Edition pays homage to the history of the game — the players, the big wins, and the heart breaking lessons that have added to the character of each franchise,” a website for the jersey’s release read.
- Suns GM: ‘It probably is unlikely’ Tyson Chandler plays rest of season
- Dudley ‘would be shocked’ if Suns don’t have roster overhaul
- Suns’ Jay Triano: I want Devin Booker, T.J. Warren to play
- Is Elfrid Payton squandering his ‘tryout’ with the Suns?
- Suns struggle immensely without Booker, Warren in loss to Detroit