Phoenix Suns unveil ‘Classic Edition’ Nike uniforms
The Phoenix Suns on Friday revealed yet another one of their new Nike uniforms for the 2017-18 season, releasing “The Classic Edition,” which pays tribute to the Suns’ history.
“The Classic Edition pays homage to the history of the game — the players, the big wins, and the heart breaking lessons that have added to the character of each franchise,” a website for the jersey’s release read.
- Suns select Arizona’s Deandre Ayton with first overall pick in NBA Draft
- Arizona Sports 2018 NBA Draft Tracker: Suns make history at No. 1
- Phoenix Suns, Igor Kokoskov finalize 2018-19 coaching staff
- Report: Suns ‘locked in’ on drafting Arizona’s Deandre Ayton No. 1
- NBA Draft prospects star in TGIF parody song on ‘Tonight Show’