Phoenix Suns unveil ‘Classic Edition’ Nike uniforms
The Phoenix Suns on Friday revealed yet another one of their new Nike uniforms for the 2017-18 season, releasing “The Classic Edition,” which pays tribute to the Suns’ history.
“The Classic Edition pays homage to the history of the game — the players, the big wins, and the heart breaking lessons that have added to the character of each franchise,” a website for the jersey’s release read.
- The 5: Questions for the Suns’ homestretch
- NBA’s ratings rise, Phoenix Suns’ local TV ratings drop
- Jay Triano on his future with Suns: ‘I’d like to see this through’
- Suns will sign Shaquille Harrison to 10-day contract, waive Josh Gray
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA’s best 3-point shooters over last three years