Cardinals QB Palmer latest bucket challenge loser with unicorn outfit
In Week 1, Arizona Cardinals quarterback Blaine Gabbert got a good idea of how the team’s tradition for the loser of the bucket challenge works.
Gabbert dressed up like a bear, looking all smiles on the way into the plane.
The team’s starting quarterback Carson Palmer was the second one to face the wrath of the punishment in Week 2, sporting a colorful onesie with rainbows and clouds.
Palmer was the loser once again in Week 3, and with it being the first home game of the season and on Monday Night Football, it probably wasn’t the best week to lose.
It was the norm for Palmer from the waist up, but tied around that waist was a blown up unicorn. The look on Palmer’s face says it all.
- Cardinals elevate OL Painter, release WR Agudosi and LS Drescher
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: ‘Have to laugh and go on’ after injuries
- Cardinals’ Tramon Williams hopes to return for 2018 season
- Cardinals’ Jared Veldheer will be placed on IR with ankle injury
- Kerwynn Williams plays through pain and brings stability to the offense