Sun Devil Source Report Podcast: ASU takes down Oregon, FBI indictment hits NCAA
The Arizona State Sun Devils made a statement Saturday night, defeating the Oregon Ducks 37-35. Quarterback Manny Wilkins went 24-39 for 347 yards and a touchdown. He also added two scores on the ground in ASU’s first win over the Ducks since 2004.
In this week’s podcast, the trio recaps the game and takes a look at the team’s passing game. They also breakdown ASU’s third-down defense and how head coach Todd Graham and defensive coordinator Phil Bennett’s schemes are coming together.
Taking a break from football, the crew also takes a look at the recent FBI indictment of four Division I men’s basketball assistants.
Each week, the ‘Sun Devil Source Report’ podcast brings you the latest news, information and analysis of Arizona State football. Hosts Kaelen Jones, Zane Hopen and Chris Karpman of SunDevilSource.com bring you the most informative updates surrounding the Sun Devils.
- Arizona State’s N’Keal Harry steps up to coach’s challenge
- Mark May on ASU defensive coordinator Phil Bennett: ‘He’s seen everything’
- Sun Devil Source Report Podcast: Reviewing the Washington upset
- Replacing a legend: ASU kicker Ruiz handling big expectations
- ASU’s challenge: Building off the Washington win