Sun Devil Source Report Podcast: ASU takes down Oregon, FBI indictment hits NCAA
The Arizona State Sun Devils made a statement Saturday night, defeating the Oregon Ducks 37-35. Quarterback Manny Wilkins went 24-39 for 347 yards and a touchdown. He also added two scores on the ground in ASU’s first win over the Ducks since 2004.
In this week’s podcast, the trio recaps the game and takes a look at the team’s passing game. They also breakdown ASU’s third-down defense and how head coach Todd Graham and defensive coordinator Phil Bennett’s schemes are coming together.
Taking a break from football, the crew also takes a look at the recent FBI indictment of four Division I men’s basketball assistants.
Each week, the ‘Sun Devil Source Report’ podcast brings you the latest news, information and analysis of Arizona State football. Hosts Kaelen Jones, Zane Hopen and Chris Karpman of SunDevilSource.com bring you the most informative updates surrounding the Sun Devils.
- This ASU football hype video is remixed with the opening for ‘The Office’
- The 5: Most memorable wins of the Todd Graham era at ASU
- Plummer: Support ASU’s Edwards or ‘root for the team down south’
- ASU’s hire of Edwards was bizarre, but approach it with an open mind
- ASU promotes Napier to associate head coach, retains offensive staff