Soccer fans erupt after paper airplane flies into goal
Sometimes it’s the little things that gets the crowd going, just ask England’s soccer team.
Although the team managed to beat Slovenia in a World Cup-qualifying round with a 1-0 win on Thursday, the real highlight was a paper airplane flying from the top of the Wembley Stadium stands all the way down to the goal.
As you can clearly hear (and see), the crowd went berserk.
And while this was an impressive showing of aerodynamic prowess, it still doesn’t beat the reigning paper airplane champion from 2014, which coincidentally, involves Wembley Stadium.
- Internet mocks Kawhi Leonard over New Balance shoe deal
- Suns rookies name ‘scariest’ players to go up against
- The internet was not impressed with the Philadelphia Flyers’ new mascot
- ‘Fitzgerald is a top-two WR, and he ain’t two’: Comedian spoofs Cards fans
- ‘Gotta toughen up!’; ASU hockey spoofs ‘Happy Gilmore’