D-backs NLDS Game 1 lineup features Rosales and Mathis, Lamb left off
The Arizona Diamondbacks have decided what their NLDS Game 1 lineup is going to look like Friday night.
After going 4-for-5 and scoring three runs in his NL Wild Card outing, third baseman Jake Lamb was left out of the lineup. In his place will be Adam Rosales.
In the regular season, Rosales had 65 hits, seven home runs and 36 RBI in 289 at-bats.
Second baseman Brandon Drury returns to the lineup. He takes over Daniel Descalso’s spot on the field. In 2017, Drury hit .267 with 13 home runs and 63 RBI.
In the Wild Card game, Descalso stepped up big for the D-backs, homering in the third inning to push the D-backs lead to 6-0 over the Colorado Rockies.
Tune in to 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station, your exclusive home for Arizona Diamondbacks playoff baseball.
- D-backs’ Souza exits Cactus League game after straining right shoulder
- Diamondbacks’ Zack Greinke: My groin is pretty good
- D-backs give inside look at new museum, cabanas at Chase Field
- D-backs introduce Portillo’s, Gonzo’s Grill, Dutch Bros at Chase Field
- D-backs’ Ray has command issues in short outing against Angels