Torrey Smith, Eagles celebrate TD with choreographed home run
— NFL (@NFL) October 8, 2017
Thank you, NFL, for making football a little more fun.
When the league got rid of its rules against choreographed celebrations before the 2017 season, it was expected to take away petty flags. It’s also led to amazing things like this.
Cardinals fans didn’t enjoy a 59-yard touchdown catch and run by Eagles wideout Torrey Smith that put Philadelphia ahead 21-0 near the end of the first quarter on Sunday, but they should be able to appreciate the thought put into his celebration.
Pitcher Nelson Agholor hung a curveball, and Smith smashed a home run that catcher Alshon Jeffery and ump Carson Wentz could appreciate.
This got a good reception on Twitter.
It also led to a bunch of people insulting the Phillies.
- Lions adapt to injury, game-plan hurdles in win over Cardinals
- Record-setting Larry Fitzgerald praises young WRs in loss to Lions
- The Arizona Cardinals aren’t just bad, they’re also unwatchable
- Cardinals follow win in Green Bay with ‘surprising’ flop vs. Lions
- Rapid Reactions: Cardinals’ offense struggles in loss to Lions