Torrey Smith, Eagles celebrate TD with choreographed home run
— NFL (@NFL) October 8, 2017
Thank you, NFL, for making football a little more fun.
When the league got rid of its rules against choreographed celebrations before the 2017 season, it was expected to take away petty flags. It’s also led to amazing things like this.
Cardinals fans didn’t enjoy a 59-yard touchdown catch and run by Eagles wideout Torrey Smith that put Philadelphia ahead 21-0 near the end of the first quarter on Sunday, but they should be able to appreciate the thought put into his celebration.
Pitcher Nelson Agholor hung a curveball, and Smith smashed a home run that catcher Alshon Jeffery and ump Carson Wentz could appreciate.
This got a good reception on Twitter.
It also led to a bunch of people insulting the Phillies.
- 2017 Cardinals Karlos Dansby, Blaine Gabbert make free agent visits
- Chiefs sign DT Xavier Williams after Cardinals decline to match
- Report: Cardinals, others propose limit on early NFL start times
- Mathieu ready to take next step after Cardinals, Peterson
- Is there anything left on the WR free agent market for the Cardinals?