ASU product Torian Graham signs with Jazz during preseason
Former Arizona State swingman Torian Graham inked a deal to join the Utah Jazz as they continue their preseason Monday. Terms of the deal weren’t released by the Jazz.
It is unclear whether Graham will be available as Utah visits the Phoenix Suns in Arizona on Monday.
Graham spent one year playing for coach Bobby Hurley’s team after transferring from Chipola Junior College in Florida. He averaged 18.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game in 2016-17, shooting 45 percent overall and 39 percent from three.
The 6-foot-5 guard went undrafted but spent time with the Dallas Mavericks in NBA Summer League action.
The Jazz roster includes 20 players, and Graham will need to impress in a short amount of time if he’s to make the regular season roster.
- ASU out of AP Poll top-25 after rivalry loss; Arizona up to 14th
- Thoughts from Newsmakers Week, Days 4 and 5: Keim, McDonough visit
- Arizona State announces dates and times for 2018 spring practices
- Arizona’s rebounding overwhelms Sun Devils in closing stretch of win
- ASU unable to contain Deandre Ayton in another close loss to rival Wildcats