Florida Gators unveil gator-like uniforms and they’re … interesting
The Florida Gators unveiled the new uniforms they will be donning when the team hosts Texas A&M Saturday.
They are, uh, something else.
Paying homage to their mascot, the Gators will look like what they are — gators.
The traditional blue and orange has been limited to showcase the scaly addition.
Twitter was quick to jump on the new threads.
This isn’t the first time Nike has ventured this far out of the box either. In 2015, the TCU Horned Frogs were given a makeover to match their mascot’s features.
So if you had to choose, would you be a frog or a gator?
Keep in mind, Halloween is coming up.
- Feldman: ASU DL Renell Wren among 2018 college football ‘freaks’
- ASU football will face Texas A&M in 2026-27
- Forde: ASU, UA middle of the pack in overall athletic success
- Pinnacle QB Rattler tries to stay grounded as attention picks up steam
- Football recruit LaValle grateful for quick recovery, ASU loyalty