Florida Gators unveil gator-like uniforms and they’re … interesting
The Florida Gators unveiled the new uniforms they will be donning when the team hosts Texas A&M Saturday.
They are, uh, something else.
Paying homage to their mascot, the Gators will look like what they are — gators.
The traditional blue and orange has been limited to showcase the scaly addition.
Twitter was quick to jump on the new threads.
This isn’t the first time Nike has ventured this far out of the box either. In 2015, the TCU Horned Frogs were given a makeover to match their mascot’s features.
So if you had to choose, would you be a frog or a gator?
Keep in mind, Halloween is coming up.
- Michigan’s Moritz Wagner consoles Houston player after tough loss
- Diamondbacks get festive with 2018 holiday uniforms, hats and socks
- Xavier, Cincy, UNC and Michigan State upset in NCAA Tournament
- New start: Herm Edwards brings fresh energy to ASU spring football
- Norway’s curling team drops an impressive collection of pants