Florida Gators unveil gator-like uniforms and they’re … interesting
The Florida Gators unveiled the new uniforms they will be donning when the team hosts Texas A&M Saturday.
They are, uh, something else.
Paying homage to their mascot, the Gators will look like what they are — gators.
The traditional blue and orange has been limited to showcase the scaly addition.
Twitter was quick to jump on the new threads.
This isn’t the first time Nike has ventured this far out of the box either. In 2015, the TCU Horned Frogs were given a makeover to match their mascot’s features.
So if you had to choose, would you be a frog or a gator?
Keep in mind, Halloween is coming up.
- Nine things to know about new Arizona football coach Kevin Sumlin
- University of Arizona hires Kevin Sumlin as head football coach
- Arizona State linebacker Koron Crump granted extra year of eligibility
- Rich Rodriguez’s attorneys prepping to sue accuser for attempted extortion
- G League’s 87ers soak up fame in SpongeBob uniforms