Florida Gators unveil gator-like uniforms and they’re … interesting
The Florida Gators unveiled the new uniforms they will be donning when the team hosts Texas A&M Saturday.
They are, uh, something else.
Paying homage to their mascot, the Gators will look like what they are — gators.
The traditional blue and orange has been limited to showcase the scaly addition.
Twitter was quick to jump on the new threads.
This isn’t the first time Nike has ventured this far out of the box either. In 2015, the TCU Horned Frogs were given a makeover to match their mascot’s features.
So if you had to choose, would you be a frog or a gator?
Keep in mind, Halloween is coming up.
- Arizona, ASU pick up votes in college football coaches poll
- Despite location and lack of exposure, Desert Edge football continues to excel
- ASU brings momentum into important matchup with Utah
- Suns honor Connie Hawkins with opening night throwback jerseys
- Running back Peterson makes instant impact with Cardinals