Phoenix Suns sign forward Tidjan Keita
The Phoenix Suns announced Friday the signing of forward Tidjan Keita to bring their roster to 19 players.
Keita stands at 6-foot-10 and 205 pounds and is a native of Paris, France. Boasting a 7-foot-3 wingspan, the former Toronto Raptors NBA Summer League player was undrafted and formerly played at Cegep de Thetford in Quebec, Canada.
The 20-year-old was part of a pre-draft workout for the Suns before this year’s draft.
The Suns will play the Brisbane Bullets of Australia’s National Basketball League in Phoenix on Friday. After that, their next game is their season-opening home contest against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
- Deandre Ayton on Joel Embiid: ‘I’m about to copy all of that’
- 76ers get last laugh with Deandre Ayton, Joel Embiid drawing
- Lineup change, ‘Point Book’ gives Suns offense boost in loss to 76ers
- Trevor Ariza returns to starting lineup, Bridges replaces Canaan
- Struggles for ‘step slow’ Booker continue, Suns fall to Thunder