Phoenix Suns sign forward Tidjan Keita
The Phoenix Suns announced Friday the signing of forward Tidjan Keita to bring their roster to 19 players.
Keita stands at 6-foot-10 and 205 pounds and is a native of Paris, France. Boasting a 7-foot-3 wingspan, the former Toronto Raptors NBA Summer League player was undrafted and formerly played at Cegep de Thetford in Quebec, Canada.
The 20-year-old was part of a pre-draft workout for the Suns before this year’s draft.
The Suns will play the Brisbane Bullets of Australia’s National Basketball League in Phoenix on Friday. After that, their next game is their season-opening home contest against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
- Guarantee date on Davon Reed’s contract with Suns is Friday
- ESPN: Dragan Bender, Josh Jackson disappoint in Summer League
- French players continue celebration during post-match press conference
- Young, joyful France beats Croatia to win 2nd World Cup
- The 5: Takeaways from Summer Suns’ time in Las Vegas