Trivia Tuesday: World Series Champs since 1989
With the World Series getting underway Tuesday in Los Angeles, a lot has been made about this being the Dodgers’ first appearance in the Fall Classic since 1988.
It’s not a Cubs- or Red Sox-type absence, but it’s a long time — especially for a team that spends money as freely as the Dodgers have over the years.
Anyhoo — in this week’s Trivia Tuesday, we’re asking you to name the World Series champ from each year since, starting with 1989. You’ll be prompted in order, so if you want to skip a question, you’ve got to manually click on the box for the year and champion you want to guess.
You’ve only got five minutes, but we’ll accept city/state name or team name as an answer.
- Trivia Tuesday: Recent first-rounders from NBA Draft factories Duke and Kentucky
- Trivia Tuesday: Top NBA scorers from Pac-12 schools
- Trivia Tuesday: Top 3-point shooters in this year’s playoffs
- Trivia Tuesday: D-backs pitchers who could hit a little, too
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA Lottery picks from non-power schools