Bottoms up: Cardinals’ Veldheer, Watford help out California wildfire victims
Arizona Cardinals offensive linemen Jared Veldheer and Earl Watford put their best feet forward — or should I say their mugs — to help out the relief efforts in Sonoma County following the deadly wildfires that ravaged parts of Northern California.
On Thursday, Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company in Gilbert announced its special tapping of the Sonoma Pride hazy IPA, a beer from the Russian River Brewing Company in California. All of the proceeds are going to the King Ridge Foundation to help the wildfire victims in that area.
The two linemen were quick to respond.
Veldheer was the first to chime in and not 15 minutes later, Watford stepped up to add to the relief efforts.
It may not be in the same state, but “Sonoma Pride” is alive in the Valley.
To get in on the donating action, visit sonomapride.com.
- Cardinals release RB Andre Ellington, add Bronson Hill to practice squad
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: ‘Hard to describe’ reason for Cards’ WR drops
- Arians: Cardinals’ Blaine Gabbert will continue to start at QB
- Taking it back: Arians no longer regrets fourth down call vs. Texans
- Keim Time: Three positives, little else for Cardinals in loss to Texans