No surprises among Arizona Cardinals’ inactives vs. Seattle
GLENDALE, Ariz. – Considering they played just four days ago in San Francisco, the Arizona Cardinals are about as healthy as can be heading into Week 10.
Two players, and two players only, wide receivers Brittan Golden and Chad Williams, were listed questionable on the final injury report. One will play and one won’t play when the Cardinals host the Seattle Seahawks on Thursday Night Football at University of Phoenix Stadium.
Golden is good to go despite still being limited in practice with a groin issue. Williams is not. He’ll miss a second straight game due to a back injury, while his name is among the team’s seven inactives for a sixth game in a row.
The remaining inactives are linebacker Bryson Albright, running back D.J. Foster, offensive lineman Will Holden, tight end Ricky Seals-Jones, center Max Tuerk and defensive lineman Xavier Williams.
For the Seahawks, guard Luke Joeckel (knee), running back Eddie Lacy (groin), defensive end Marcus Smith (concussion) and safety Earl Thomas (hamstring) are out due to injury and among the team’s listed inactives.
Thomas is missing his second straight game.
The others not in uniform for Seattle are linebacker Josh Forrest, defensive end Quinton Jefferson and guard Jordan Roos.
- Behind Enemy Lines: Cardinals try to salvage road win against Falcons
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson gets another go at Falcons’ Julio Jones
- Two Arizona sports venues rank well in ESPN cleanliness study
- Week 15 injury report: Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons
- Arizona Sports NFL Mock Draft Tracker: Who’s next for the Cardinals?