Monopoly themed cleats for Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson
Arizona Cardinals Pro Bowl cornerback Patrick Peterson showed off his Color Rush attire prior to Thursday night’s game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Peterson posted a picture to his Twitter account, showing off the Cardinals’ black uniform, his red and black game cleats and an eye-catching gold pair of Monopoly themed cleats.
The cleats featured signature Monopoly game pieces and money placed throughout.
Looks like Patrick Peterson is going with Monopoly cleats for pregame. pic.twitter.com/TSw0VOYEGy
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) November 10, 2017
Peterson’s cleat game has attracted attention before.
Last season against the Washington Redskins, he wore the cleats benefiting his Foundation for Success during the NFL’s “My Cleats, My Cause” campaign.
- Josh Rosen explains a naughty rule to follow when making reads
- Losing to Oakland is rough, but might be best thing for Cardinals
- Rapid Reactions: Cardinals lose in disappointing fashion to Oakland
- Battle for the bottom: Loss to Raiders burns deep for Cardinals
- Cardinals shine early, fall to Raiders on last-second field goal