Suns’ Jared Dudley leaves game with right knee sprain, does not return
Phoenix Suns forward Jared Dudley left Friday’s game against the Orlando Magic due to a right knee sprain and will not return.
In the early fourth quarter, Josh Jackson was under the basket and fell on Dudley’s right leg while he landed on the ground. Dudley went to the ground and moved around his right leg for a few moments before standing back up. He would come out of the game and go to the locker room.
After working his way back from toe surgery, Dudley was back in the rotation Monday against the Brooklyn Nets. He played 21 minutes, finishing with six points and five rebounds.
In the following games, Dudley played 23 minutes against the Heat on Wednesday and was up to 17 against the Magic before coming out of the game.
- Suns fans tell 98.7 FM who they want at No. 1 overall in NBA Draft
- Prospect Luka Doncic wins Spanish ACB title, expected to attend NBA Draft
- ESPN’s Givony on Suns’ choice: ‘It’s going to be Deandre Ayton’
- Empire of the Suns NBA Draft Big Board: Trading up, Nos. 16, 31
- Arizona Sports 2018 NBA Mock Draft Tracker