Suns’ Jared Dudley leaves game with right knee sprain, does not return
Phoenix Suns forward Jared Dudley left Friday’s game against the Orlando Magic due to a right knee sprain and will not return.
In the early fourth quarter, Josh Jackson was under the basket and fell on Dudley’s right leg while he landed on the ground. Dudley went to the ground and moved around his right leg for a few moments before standing back up. He would come out of the game and go to the locker room.
After working his way back from toe surgery, Dudley was back in the rotation Monday against the Brooklyn Nets. He played 21 minutes, finishing with six points and five rebounds.
In the following games, Dudley played 23 minutes against the Heat on Wednesday and was up to 17 against the Magic before coming out of the game.
- Booker magnificent in return, Suns beginning to gel in win over T-Wolves
- A timeline of the Brooks-broken Suns, Grizzlies and Wizards trade
- Kelly Oubre Jr. would provide great return for Suns, restarts wing logjam
- Phoenix Suns agree to trade Trevor Ariza to the Washington Wizards
- Report: Suns to have Ariza away from team Saturday after trade falls apart