Suns Gorilla spoofs Big Baller Brand with ‘GGG’
Haters gonna hate, but GGG gonna be great. 💯💯💯 pic.twitter.com/kEGGC0fVJS— Phoenix Suns (@Suns) November 14, 2017
The Phoenix Suns’ mascot is looking to corner the athletic clothing market on three-letter abbreviations of the same letter.
On the night the Suns took on the Los Angeles Lakers and Lonzo Ball, the Gorilla decided it was time to debut his new “GGG” clothing line.
Looking to show off his new digs, the Gorilla found a fan with the Big Baller Brand merchandise on.
Complete with the shoes and hat to match, the Gorilla gives the fan a “GGG” shirt of his own to swap out.
The fan insists that he doesn’t want the shirt so the Gorilla has a simple solution. He pours a red drink on the man’s shirt, giving him no other choice but to swap shirts and represent “GGG.”
There is no word at the moment on how LaVar Ball felt about the encounter.
- EOTS’ college tipoff NBA Draft Big Board, Part III: Doncic, bigs on top
- Len’s double-double, Booker’s 22 in first half lift Suns to win over Lakers
- EOTS’ college tipoff NBA Draft Big Board, Part II: Potential No. 1 picks
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- Suns Strokes: Suns give up 90 points in first half, fall to Rockets at home