Texans celebrate touchdown by running a relay race
Lamar Miller, DeAndre Hopkins, Braxton Miller, Bruce Ellington: Your 2017 Houston Texans 4X100-meter relay team?
The Texans rode a strong start from quarterback Tom Savage to an early 7-0 lead against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, and the signal-caller capped a drive with a strike to Lamar Miller along the sideline of the end zone early in the second quarter.
That’s when Houston pulled out this well-choreographed celebration.
Texans relay race touchdown celebration pic.twitter.com/ZqvMW5PVvU
— Steve Noah (@Steve_OS) November 19, 2017
Arizona might not have been so amused, but the Cardinals would respond to the deficit in a positive way.
Behind quarterback Blaine Gabbert and two turnovers forced against Savage later in the second quarter — one via a Budda Baker forced fumble and another with a Patrick Peterson pick — the Cardinals scored two touchdowns off said turnovers to take a 14-7 lead.
- Cardinals LB Deone Bucannon stays in the moment as free agency looms
- Behind Enemy Lines: Cardinals try to salvage road win against Falcons
- Week 15 injury report: Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons
- Wilks and Rosen clash … over who has the best holiday decorations
- Cardinals draft Ohio State DE Nick Bosa in McShay’s 1st NFL mock