Texans celebrate touchdown by running a relay race
Lamar Miller, DeAndre Hopkins, Braxton Miller, Bruce Ellington: Your 2017 Houston Texans 4X100-meter relay team?
The Texans rode a strong start from quarterback Tom Savage to an early 7-0 lead against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, and the signal-caller capped a drive with a strike to Lamar Miller along the sideline of the end zone early in the second quarter.
That’s when Houston pulled out this well-choreographed celebration.
Texans relay race touchdown celebration pic.twitter.com/ZqvMW5PVvU
— Steve Noah (@Steve_OS) November 19, 2017
Arizona might not have been so amused, but the Cardinals would respond to the deficit in a positive way.
Behind quarterback Blaine Gabbert and two turnovers forced against Savage later in the second quarter — one via a Budda Baker forced fumble and another with a Patrick Peterson pick — the Cardinals scored two touchdowns off said turnovers to take a 14-7 lead.
- The 5: Father-son sports duos and their ties to Arizona
- Cardinals’ Chase Edmonds plans to pay off sister’s student loans
- Cardinals sign WR Greg Little, release Cobi Hamilton
- Rosenthal’s NFL division power rankings: NFC West third-best
- Arizona Cardinals head coach Steve Wilks: We got better this offseason