Arizona State RB Kalen Ballage accepts invitation to Senior Bowl
Arizona State running back Kalen Ballage has accepted an invitation to the Senior Bowl, where his post-Sun Devil journey to the NFL will begin.
Ballage will look to top 2,000 career rushing yards and 30 total touchdowns in his Sun Devil career in the Sun Bowl. He’s currently at 1,972 yards with 27 touchdowns to go along with 674 receiving yards and two touchdowns.
The senior had a breakout year in 2016, rushing for 14 touchdowns. Seven of those came in one game against Texas Tech. It was also the only season the Sun Devils had Ballage actively involved in the passing game; he caught 44 balls for 469 yards and a touchdown.
In August, ESPN’s Todd McShay had Ballage as the sixth-best NFL Draft prospect at running back.
The NFL Network will carry coverage of the Senior Bowl practices and the game itself.
The game takes place on Jan. 27 at 12:30 p.m.
- Former Sun Devil Damarious Randall donates jerseys at Boys & Girls club
- ASU’s N’Keal Harry ranked in ESPN’s 2019 NFL first-round prospects
- Sun Devil Source Report Podcast: First impressions of Herm Edwards’ camp
- Athlon: ASU’s latest early-season upset could come against Michigan State
- ASU linebacker Koron Crump: ‘We’re going to get it done this year’