Arizona’s Deandre Ayton wins Pac-12 Player of the Week
For the fourth straight time, the winner of the Pac-12 Player of the Week is from an Arizona school.
The freshman averaged 20.5 points, 9.5 rebounds and 1.5 blocks in the Wildcats’ two wins against Long Beach State and UNLV.
On the season, Ayton is putting up 20.4 points, 11.4 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 1.4 blocks a game while shooting 61 percent from the field.
Arizona was not able to get back into the top-25 for the second straight week, but two wins against No. 7 Texas A&M and Alabama could see it jump back in.
- Luka votes Deandre: Is the Ayton-Doncic rivalry a bromance?
- It looks like Deandre Ayton drew a picture of himself dunking on Embiid
- Arizona included in Pinnacle star Nico Mannion’s top 4 schools
- Suns to open 2018-19 regular season against Doncic and the Mavericks
- Deandre Ayton is second favorite to win Rookie of the Year, panel says