Arizona Sports Fantasy Host League Playoffs: Round 1 recap
Round 1 of the Fantasy Football playoffs for the 98.7 FM Arizona Sports Host League saw Doug Franz and the Listener Winner battle it out until the very end. Find out who won and more in this week’s recap.
#4 Listener Winner (Dancing With Stanton): 100
#1 Doug Franz (I Hate Fantasy): 104
Doug Franz and the Listener Winner battled it out, but ultimately it was Doug who came away with the win. Doug had three players score in the 20s with Theo Riddick being his top scorer at 26 points. On the other hand, the Listener Winner’s highest scorer was Philip Rivers, who racked up 20 points.Giovani Bernard closely followed with 18. Ultimately, Greg Olsen costed the Listener Winner the win as the tight end left a fat zero at the tight end position.
#3 Paul Calvisi (Paulie Pigskins): 131
#2 Dave Burns (Bold Strategy Cotton): 141
Dave Burns will be advancing to Round 2, as he got the win against Paul Calvisi this week. Burnsy had five of his players score in the double digits, with two scoring at least 30. His wide receivers led the way as they racked up a combined 69 points, with DeAndre Hopkins being the top scorer with 35 points. Calvisi’s team was consistent, as all but two of his players scored more than 10 points. Cooper Kupp led the way for the Paulie Pigskins with 22 points, and Russell Wilson closely followed with 21.
- David Johnson, Josh Rosen highlight ESPN’s NFL 2021 predictions
- USA Today: Cardinals not expected to contend for playoffs in 2018-19
- Arizona Cardinals rank No. 41 in Forbes’ 2018 most valuable franchises
- Keim’s absence comes as Cardinals talk complicated Johnson extension
- Cardinals suspend GM Steve Keim for five weeks after he pleads guilty to DUI