Ronde Barber referred to Washington CB Kendall Fuller as Kendall Jenner
Despite all the blown opportunities, the Arizona Cardinals had a final chance to make things right.
Nearly two minutes remained. They had the ball at their own 48-yard line, and quarterback Blaine Gabbert had them marching. Well, according to FOX Sports analyst Ronde Barber, Kendall Jenner was helping out.
Ronde Barber called Kendall Fuller “Kendall Jenner” pic.twitter.com/E08mHb1tus
— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) December 17, 2017
Barber probably meant Kendall Fuller, a Washington Redskins cornerback who was flagged for a key pass interference penalty defending Larry Fitzgerald.
But not once did Barber get it wrong: Twice he referred to the football player as the reality TV star and member of the Kardashian clan.
Barber has had a rough
season career in the booth, and it hasn’t been limited to Cardinals games he’s called.
Names are one of the most important things he should study being in his profession, but names are the thing that apparently challenge him the most. Earlier this season, he referred to Arizona linebacker Karlos Dansby as Carlos Dunlap.
Back to letting his mind wander it was this past Sunday.
- Arians endorses Bettcher, Armstrong for Cardinals’ head coaching job
- PFF: Budda Baker a top performer among 2017 second rounders
- Browns to hire former Cardinals special teams coach Amos Jones
- Mel Kiper’s first 2018 NFL mock draft has Cardinals taking DB
- Report: Panthers’ Steve Wilks will have second interview with Cardinals