Trivia Tuesday: Players with two or more TDs in a Super Bowl
Super Bowl week is here!
We’ll find out Sunday if it’s the Philadelphia Eagles or New England Patriots who will hoisting the Lombardi Trophy when it’s over.
We’ll also find out if any player from either team will join the fraternity of men who have scored two or more touchdowns in a Super Bowl. It’s only happened 29 times in the 51-year history of the event.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name them.
We’ve given you the game in which it happened, the player’s team and position and the number of touchdowns he scored. All you have to do is fill in the names of the dudes who did it — and yes, last names will suffice.
You’ve got ten minutes on the clock…good luck!
- Who wants Maroon 5 at the Super Bowl? Nobody, the answer is nobody
- Trivia Tuesday: QBs with six or more TD passes in a game
- Trivia Tuesday: Cardinals’ longest touchdowns since 1988
- Trivia Tuesday: NFL’s yardage leaders over last five years
- Trivia Tuesday: Active MLB players with four or more 30-homer seasons