Trivia Tuesday: Players with two or more TDs in a Super Bowl
Super Bowl week is here!
We’ll find out Sunday if it’s the Philadelphia Eagles or New England Patriots who will hoisting the Lombardi Trophy when it’s over.
We’ll also find out if any player from either team will join the fraternity of men who have scored two or more touchdowns in a Super Bowl. It’s only happened 29 times in the 51-year history of the event.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name them.
We’ve given you the game in which it happened, the player’s team and position and the number of touchdowns he scored. All you have to do is fill in the names of the dudes who did it — and yes, last names will suffice.
You’ve got ten minutes on the clock…good luck!
- Former Arizona star Rob Gronkowski announces retirement from football
- Trivia Tuesday: Top-scoring NBA rookie big men since 1990
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA All-Star Game MVPs since 1980
- Trivia Tuesday: How well do you remember non-NFL football teams?
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA players with 30-point streaks this season