Trivia Tuesday: Players with two or more TDs in a Super Bowl
Super Bowl week is here!
We’ll find out Sunday if it’s the Philadelphia Eagles or New England Patriots who will hoisting the Lombardi Trophy when it’s over.
We’ll also find out if any player from either team will join the fraternity of men who have scored two or more touchdowns in a Super Bowl. It’s only happened 29 times in the 51-year history of the event.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name them.
We’ve given you the game in which it happened, the player’s team and position and the number of touchdowns he scored. All you have to do is fill in the names of the dudes who did it — and yes, last names will suffice.
You’ve got ten minutes on the clock…good luck!
- Trivia Tuesday: Top American-born goal scorers in NHL history
- Trivia Tuesday: Most NCAA Tournament wins without winning a title
- Trivia Tuesday: All-time leading scorers in NCAA Tournament
- Trivia Tuesday: Participants in the last 20 Final Fours
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA’s best 3-point shooters over last three years